[SOLVED] Push/Pull config Question.

Nappleman

Honorable
Sep 7, 2014
So i have a EK Xe 360 and I'm wondering if I can do push pull with different fans. The radiator will be at the bottom of my o11-xl with my 3 Riing trio high static pressure fans on top pushing and 3 Noctua NF-F12 at the bottom pulling.
Riing trio fans rpm are 500 ~ 1500 and Nf-f12 doing 300 ~ 1500. Do you think this config can work ? appreciate any answers, thanks.

Solution
My immediate thought: no.

What you must do is to read the applicable manufacturer's documentation. E.g., User Guides/Manuals etc. for all relevant components and arrange and install the fans accordingly.

You may very well have a good and viable plan in mind. However; if it all does not work out and you did not adhere to the applicable manufacturer's instructions (which can be conflicting) then the onus is on you.

Otherwise, in a sense, you are experimenting and taking risks. Which is okay as long as you are willing to accept the risks and possibly some not so good ending....

Ralston18

Titan
My immediate thought: no.

What you must do is to read the applicable manufacturer's documentation. E.g., User Guides/Manuals etc. for all relevant components and arrange and install the fans accordingly.

You may very well have a good and viable plan in mind. However; if it all does not work out and you did not adhere to the applicable manufacturer's instructions (which can be conflicting) then the onus is on you.

Otherwise, in a sense, you are experimenting and taking risks. Which is okay as long as you are willing to accept the risks and possibly some not so good ending....

Solution