[PW][NS] Mansion event

Ok so.....who's coming to the mansion event?
Mansion : Route 111 (Off of Mauville north) in Hoenn
When: ..... whenever people want to get there?
What: Amber's grandma's 60th anniversary party; big ball, dancing, get
together, sort of fancy thing. Jason Bard and his pokemon band are
playing there. .....random riffraff welcome ^^
So yeah.....just out of curiousity...who is interested?

Amber wrote:
> Ok so.....who's coming to the mansion event?

Well, Keiko's already there, and I don't see much reason to bring any of
my other characters along. I didn't take dress code into account,
though, beyond actually having to wear something.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

Amber wrote:

> Ok so.....who's coming to the mansion event?
> Mansion : Route 111 (Off of Mauville north) in Hoenn
> When: ..... whenever people want to get there?
> What: Amber's grandma's 60th anniversary party; big ball, dancing, get
> together, sort of fancy thing. Jason Bard and his pokemon band are
> playing there. .....random riffraff welcome ^^
> So yeah.....just out of curiousity...who is interested?

I don't know if my characters will make it there or not.... they're
first arriving in Houenn.

--
---
Lady Timedramon, aka Time Lady

It's Not Easy Being Green-the Unofficial Beast Boy/Changeling Fansite
http://MysticManor.tripod.com/garfieldlogan

The Titans Together Webring
http://n.webring.com/hub?ring=titanstogether

The Mystic Manor Gateway
http://MysticManor.tripod.com

> So yeah.....just out of curiousity...who is interested?

My characters are pretty much there too. I didn't really think of dress
code, so err, unfortunately, one is dressed like a rocker and the other is
wearing a Flaaffy costume (not to mention that he's disabled and will be
riding a Numel in the absence of a wheelchair).

"Jom Tones" <publicenemanumberone@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote in message news:<2kh1j1F2b622U1@uni-berlin.de>...
> > So yeah.....just out of curiousity...who is interested?
>
> My characters are pretty much there too. I didn't really think of dress
> code, so err, unfortunately, one is dressed like a rocker and the other is
> wearing a Flaaffy costume (not to mention that he's disabled and will be
> riding a Numel in the absence of a wheelchair).
*laughs* Dresscode isn't actually important ^^ Wear whatever; her Gran
will have to flip out to herself XD Anyways, I'm glad there are people
coming. Thanks, folks!

kitsunenoasobi@hotmail.com (Amber) wrote in message news:<df411eb.0406291525.198f3956@posting.google.com>...
> Ok so.....who's coming to the mansion event?
> Mansion : Route 111 (Off of Mauville north) in Hoenn
> When: ..... whenever people want to get there?
> What: Amber's grandma's 60th anniversary party; big ball, dancing, get
> together, sort of fancy thing. Jason Bard and his pokemon band are
> playing there. .....random riffraff welcome ^^
> So yeah.....just out of curiousity...who is interested?

::gets a Very Evil Idea(tm):: So there will be... enslaved Pokéballs present?

-Andrusi &&
Sanity not included.

>Ok so.....who's coming to the mansion event?

Alex's wing of the Search Party may or may not make it, depending on how things
turn out (or if we get things settled in Slateport anytime soon...)

Right now, however, all bets are off.

William Rendfeld
Creator of Echowarrior and Alex Masters
178,000 Excellent Author Points
1 'I knew odd pokefacts that confused a bread crumb' point.
20 Y2Tech Points

Amber wrote:
> So yeah.....just out of curiousity...who is interested?

Aerie and Mimic might be there if their parts of the Search Party
arrive. Which parts are slowly closing in on Mauville like the
spike-lined walls of a collapsing room found in better mad scientist
lairs everywhere, mwahahahahaha...