QH - Zyrolon

"Eric Van Poucke" <eric.van.poucke1@telenet.be> wrote in message
news:ShFYd.36071$Rs5.3392613@phobos.telenet-ops.be...
> for the Light Faerie, thx in advance lads ;)
Wish I could help; I tried, but the neopets site is just not working for me
today. I don't know what it is, every other website is fine. Are they headed
for a breakdown? It's been a pretty long time since the last one I think.

"Eric Van Poucke" <eric.van.poucke1@telenet.be> wrote in message
> for the Light Faerie, thx in advance lads ;)

chandra1221 Zyrolon12,250 NP

chachanaka Zyrolon12,750 NP

plmoore Zyrolon22,855 NP

001abby Zyrolon32,895 NP

Good luck, the rest are about 3000.

daramark

Og saw "Eric Van Poucke" <eric.van.poucke1@telenet.be> in news:ShFYd.36071
$Rs5.3392613@phobos.telenet-ops.be wrote:

> for the Light Faerie, thx in advance lads ;)

Shop Owner Item Amount in Stock Price
hockey_goalie68 Zyrolon 1 10,000 NP
hypernovax Zyrolon 1 10,122 NP
hs_be Zyrolon 1 12,000 NP

--
-Sebbe

"But you see 22 is not 7." -- James Harris

Yes, that actually IS my mailaddress. Well, the one I plan to store spam in,
but it will be checked nonetheless.