QOTD: Which Steve: Ballmer or Jobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
"Fully customizable hardware, an ocean of choices, and affordability and quality. That's what it's all about."

Because that's what every kid wants in a dad. Fully customizable hardware and affordability... :kaola:

IronRyan21

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2008
Steve Balmer = seriously bald issues.
Steve Jobs = Supposedly almost dead.

So I would definitely choose Steve Jobs as a DAD because I would get an inheritance quicker. Ballmer would be just a pain!

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I'd take Jobs as a father before Ballmer. Ballmer is just creepy and while he seems to be highly intelligent he also seems to be a bit crazy.
Besides with Jobs being my father I would be much closer in inheriting that fortune.

phantomtrooper

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2008
ill take ballmer hes got way more money at his disposal. together we can rule the universe. plus steve jobs god complex would get really annoying.

if ur dad was either one why would u be borrowing a car???????? wouldnt u have ur own? jobs would tell u what kind of car he was buying u (probably a white prius). ballmer would buy u whatever the heck u wanted.

chuck_smith

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2009
I would have to go with Jobs... Ballmer jsut seems too creepy, like loopy, crazy, not sane... Jobs at least seems to be all there

G

Neither! I would tell my mother to abort me than be a child of those two bozos!

G

For Tuan, I rather have 10% of Dad of quality, than 90% of crappy commodities.

vladtepes

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2005
[citation][nom]manjyomethunder[/nom]Steve Ballmer of course. Jobs couldn't even take care of Lisa, how could I choose him as a dad? He'd just claim to be sterile.[/citation]
Baldness comes from your mother's side!!

vladtepes

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2005
[citation][nom]IronRyan21[/nom]Steve Balmer = seriously bald issues.Steve Jobs = Supposedly almost dead.So I would definitely choose Steve Jobs as a DAD because I would get an inheritance quicker. Ballmer would be just a pain![/citation]

Baldness comes from your mother's side!! .Im sorry manjyomethunder , quote system sucks!!

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
they were right the correct answer is neither. and bill fuckin gates would make the greatest dad ever. imagine christmas at the gates house zero disappointment "well lets see what i got here! oh dad are these the keys to my new car. No their for optimus prime" next year faggetron hells to the yeah!!!

brando56894

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2009
Steve Jobs. I'm definitely not a fan of how Microsoft runs their business but then again I'm not a huge Apple fan either. One of the main reasons why Windows is on about 85% of the computers in the world is because they have forced it on people since the beginning, have you ever seen a commercial for the Mac OS or any apple products before about 5 years ago? Most likely you haven't. MS has had numerous lawsuits against them for patent infringement (check out one of the sound dlls in windows xp it contains something along the lines of "cracked by [insert crackers name here]" at the bottom), anti trust laws, etc.. AFAIK Apple as had no such problems. Steve Balmer is just a new face for an evil corporation, it's like having a teddy bear represent a company that kills animals (ok so maybe thats not the greatest example but you catch my drift).

ph3412b07

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2008
As a mechanical engineer, I would be so sick of Jobs in a second. I'd probably leave home if I were to call him dad. Ballmer is just more interesting.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Ballmer because I would love to have Microsoft to protect me if I ever screwed up.

However in the end I think I choose Jobs.
Run windows on my computer and see him freak out and go suicidal. ^_^

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
Steve Jobs. I wouldn't want to come home to a house where Steve Ballmer's got stuck in an infinite loop staring at the coffee machine going "decaffeinated decaffeinated decaffeinated decaffeinated".

Cache

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
Ballmer, definitely. He'd at least listen to you, and while he may do the dad thing and leave you with a pat on the head and you wondering why Santa won't bring you that new case you'd wanted for Christmas, at least you'd feel that he tried.

Jobs would be the dad who yells at his kid to stop touching his stuff because your grubby little fingers would put marks on his shiny white furniture. Worse, he would TELL YOU what you need, and not give a damn what you said you wanted. "Dad, I just want a bicycle for Christmas." "Shutup and keep your goddamn hands off my iPod!! You're getting pajama's and underwear for Christmas, so shut up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS