Question question about AMD brands

brandonvi

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2009
I am looking at buying an RX 7800 XT in a few days in less all the leaks are wrong and it's much worse

I have not gotten an AMD card in maybe 15 years now so I was wondering which brands are good does amd have their own evga or are they all just about the same

I am looking at buying an RX 7800 XT in a few days in less all the leaks are wrong and it's much worse

I have not gotten an AMD card in maybe 15 years now so I was wondering which brands are good does amd have their own evga or are they all just about the same
They are all based on reference design with slight modifications mostly with cooling but some like Asus for instance have several models that differ with choice of VRAM and higher binned processors.

Here are some of the Radeons that I've owned over the years:
almost-full-video-card-collection-jpg.311880

I have XFX, Sapphire, ATi Reference and ASRock shown here. I also own a Gigabyte HD 7970 and a Powercolor RX 6500 XT (in addition to a Dell HD 5870 and two XFX HD 4870s).

The only defective card that I've ever had was an XFX but it would be unfair to blame XFX for that because I've owned SIX cards by XFX, triple the number of Sapphire and Gigabyte (tied for 2nd).

At the end of the day, pick the one that gives you the best price and/or looks the nicest.

Reactions: Order 66

TRENDING THREADS