[SOLVED] Question about PSU and GPU

Nov 6, 2019
Hello. First of all I don't know anything about hardware at all that's the reason why I'm writting here. So I had this old HP PC and then I decided to change some parts of it (Motherboard, GPU, PSU) and now it looks like this. So, I'm really worried about that small space between GTX 1060 and PSU. Maybe I should buy a new case or that's OK that they are so close to each other? I know that might look very dumb but for real, i don't know anything about PC at all. Also excuse me for all grammatical errors, I'm not a native speaker.
GPU and CPU temps can go up to 78 degrees maximum (when I play some new games for example)

Solution
Hello. First of all I don't know anything about hardware at all that's the reason why I'm writting here. So I had this old HP PC and then I decided to change some parts of it (Motherboard, GPU, PSU) and now it looks like this. So, I'm really worried about that small space between GTX 1060 and PSU. Maybe I should buy a new case or that's OK that they are so close to each other? I know that might look very dumb but for real, i don't know anything about PC at all. Also excuse me for all grammatical errors, I'm not a native speaker.
GPU and CPU temps can go up to 78 degrees maximum (when I play some new games for example)
Don't worry about that space but if you could squeeze a case fan or two somewhere should help.
Don't worry about that space but if you could squeeze a case fan or two somewhere should help.

Solution