Question on Local Security Policy

cp

Hi there,

I have a Windows XP Pro workstation that belongs to a Win 2K domain.
When I access the Local Security Policy on the computer, I find that Policy
objects like 'Account Policies' and 'Audit Policies' are 'greyed out' as in
non-configurable.

Is there any way I can enable these policies at the local workstation, while
it is a member of a domain.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Regards

CP

Hi,
Better late than never :)

The policy is enforced by your domain, so the answer is NO, you cannot
change it locally.
Your administrators probably want you to have strong password policy and
your Security event enabled.

Hope this helps.

For direct e-mailing remove "-spam" from my e-mail address
--
Best Regards,
Matija Hrovat