question with cs750m

strado

Honorable
Aug 24, 2014
hello friends, i have a real quick question if you can help me at the moment i have

the i7-4790k
z97 motherboard
12gb rams
CS750M power supply
and the gtx780 3g evga

it appear my gtx has die and i wanna change it or upgrade it in anny case with the 960 4g or the 970 4g, the question if my power supply can handle that cards or should i stick with the same old card? pls help me

strado

Honorable
Aug 24, 2014
mmm as today when i power on my pc it can have a conection to my tv with the hdmi (i tried 4 differents cables ) but when i switch the hdmi entrance of the video card to the pc standart one ( the one with the intel ) it did have a conection to the tv and i can see all, but when i switch again to the video card hdmi entrance nothing charge in my tv

An EVGA GTX 780 with 4GB is good for MAX settings in most games. To upgrade would be costly.

Run a benchmark like Unigine Heaven. Go here for the download: https://unigine.com/products/benchmarks/heaven/
If your GPU is artifacting then this program will show it.

Other issues as I said before can be causing your problem.

Start another thread and post your TV connection problem there, as this is a separate issue

strado

Honorable
Aug 24, 2014
i tried everything different place place to connect video card to the motherboard but nothing, to start to pc and loading screen appear i had to disconect the video card and plug in the hdmi to the motherboard hdmi place, honestly i dont know if it is the psu or the gpu =(, the fans of the gtx 780 and light are working

If your MB is Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H then you have iGPU. Remove the dedicated GPU from the system and see if your on-board iGPU is working.
If you do not know how to do this then I will instruct you.