[SOLVED] Questions about VR.

a.dweik.99

Reputable
Nov 26, 2017
Hello guys . i dont know anything about VR .
i am looking for VR for my g29 racing wheel . just like the ps4 VR and use the controller.
but i am looking for one for PC . in good price .
i want one to put it on and use my controller .
any recommendation ?

Solution
You can do that with every VR headset as far as I am aware. As long as the game supports VR and the racing wheel you're good. I know the Rift S, and the Quest via Oculus, Link support racing games with a wheel. I don't own a Valve Index but I would be very shocked if it didn't support it to.

The Rift S is $399 and doesn't require external sensors. The Index is capable of higher refresh rates, has a higher resolutions, but requires external sensors.

I would purchase a Rift S and see how you like it. If you know you're going to enjoy VR then go for a Valve Index if you can afford the $1,000 price tag. Just know that in the US the wait time to buy, give Valve your money, an Index is 14+ weeks. Outside the US it's even longer. With the...

McNutts

Prominent
Jun 27, 2020
You can do that with every VR headset as far as I am aware. As long as the game supports VR and the racing wheel you're good. I know the Rift S, and the Quest via Oculus, Link support racing games with a wheel. I don't own a Valve Index but I would be very shocked if it didn't support it to.

The Rift S is $399 and doesn't require external sensors. The Index is capable of higher refresh rates, has a higher resolutions, but requires external sensors.

I would purchase a Rift S and see how you like it. If you know you're going to enjoy VR then go for a Valve Index if you can afford the $1,000 price tag. Just know that in the US the wait time to buy, give Valve your money, an Index is 14+ weeks. Outside the US it's even longer. With the Rift S and the Quest you can get it today if you use an inventory tracking website.

I have purchased 2 Rift S headsets and 4 Quest headsets for various friends and family members and myself in the past 6 months. Every time I tried to buy a headset I was able to buy one within 24 hours of when I started to try.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS