Question Questions about Wifi cards with motherboards. Please help me with this one

Yoiji

Honorable
Mar 29, 2018
  1. Do loose fitting wifi cards(my wifi card wiggles in the PCIe slot) connect to the internet but have unstable connection? Or would they not work at all so my ping spikes aren't related to the wiggle? Because I am connected to the internet but I get ping spikes. So if a loose fitting wifi card would not even power on then the ping spikes aren't related to the wiggle.
  2. Do different motherboards keep better connections? I have the same wifi card as my friend but we have different motherboards and his ping stays constant while mine spikes.
Basically, I am asking these questions because my ping keeps spiking and idk if my motherboard is to blame since I have tried 4 other wifi cards.

Yoiji

Honorable
Mar 29, 2018
To rule out a slot related issue.
Do you know of a good motherboard that has a built in Intel wifi card? Preferably their AC7000 8000 or 9000 series? I still can't figure out why I am lagging so if you link me a motherboard with these built in wifi cards I will just make that the upvote.