[SOLVED] Quick tech tip!

Jun 18, 2020
I want to upgrade my prebuilt computer but I dont know what will get me the furthest for the money I have got. I am not planing on going out and buying a new computer so the question is really: Should I buy a new gpu or a new cpu?

Here is my specs;
Gtx 1060 3gb
Ryzen 5 1600
16 gb ram

I have been checking out the pretty new rx 5600 xt. Is it any good if I am not planing on buying a cpu than.

Thanks for the expert input!

Solution
I want to upgrade my prebuilt computer but I dont know what will get me the furthest for the money I have got. I am not planing on going out and buying a new computer so the question is really: Should I buy a new gpu or a new cpu?

Here is my specs;
Gtx 1060 3gb
Ryzen 5 1600
16 gb ram

I have been checking out the pretty new rx 5600 xt. Is it any good if I am not planing on buying a cpu than.

The GPU is deffinitely the weakest part of your build.
5600 XT is pretty good for its price.
Also you can go with 1070TI 8gb which is better than 5600XT,but i think its more expensive than 5600 xt.

Here is my specs;
Gtx 1060 3gb
Ryzen 5 1600
16 gb ram

The GPU is deffinitely the weakest part of your build.
5600 XT is pretty good for its price.
Also you can go with 1070TI 8gb which is better than 5600XT,but i think its more expensive than 5600 xt.

Solution