[SOLVED] R5 2600x is underperforming

Apr 2, 2020
I'm beyond frustrated. I've always had problems with stuttering in games and I always thought it was due to my graphics card at the time (RX 580). I recently upgraded to an RTX 2060 and I still get the same stuttering issues in games, regardless of what settings I'm on. This always corresponds with a spike in CPU usage, leading me to believe my CPU is to blame. It's not being thermally throttled (I'm using PMO and it never tops 60 celsius in games) yet I'm still having problems. Any reason why it's doing this?
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/26153725
According to userbenchmark I'm well below average.
CPU: R5 2600x
MOBO: ASRock b350 pro4
RAM: 2x8gb Corsair Vengeance @ 3000mhz
PSU: Seasonic SS-620W
CASE: Cooler Master Tesseract Blue

Solution
I saw the video, I must be loosing my sight I did not see anything wierd, only one "FPS" counter, which I do not know if its AVG FPS, or current FPS. Keep in mind that the Star Wars game is a new title so it may still need some patc to fix every single issue.

Do youhave problems with othergames like SORT or BF5, cause as others said if you use vsync, oy umay fix the feeling of stuttering.
I saw the video, I must be loosing my sight I did not see anything wierd, only one "FPS" counter, which I do not know if its AVG FPS, or current FPS. Keep in mind that the Star Wars game is a new title so it may still need some patc to fix every single issue.

Do youhave problems with othergames like SORT or BF5, cause as others said if you use vsync, oy umay fix the feeling of stuttering.

Solution