Apr 25, 2019
I just upgraded to a quad core I5 no HT CPU just to play R6 since they cut support on dual core with no HT but I still get freeze and crash to desktop right on round start when map/characters are loaded. I started big topics on ubisoft forums and steam forums and had this everywhere on media since I was on dual core. They didn't give any info or detail about what happened or what did they broke it's a crazy CPU list related issue and no one on the big gaming news sites wrote a review about this: 20% of players can't access R6 anymore after Burnt horizon patch. They just told us to upgrade from 2 cores to 2 cores with HT or 4 cores as their system requirements but now I still have this problem unsolved now I'm above the system requirements.... help

Apr 25, 2019
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
what the cpu/gpu temp and usage?

Windows 10 Home
GTX 970 (70c Max, 1 to 7 usage... because idle on home scree? can't join a game to see gaming usage)
Core i5 3470 (55c Max, 40 usage)
8GB RAM
H61M-S2PT Motherboard
Corsair VS650 PSU

Check your bios settings to make sure all your cores are recognized,then make sure that windows sees them by opening task manager it should show you 4 processors,if not then
in windows open the Start menu. Click the "Search programs and files" box at the bottom, type "msconfig" and press "Enter." A new window titled "System Configuration" appears.
Click the "Boot" tab at the top of the window.
Click the "Advanced Options" button. A new window titled "BOOT Advanced Options" appears.
Click to place a check in the "Number of processors" box.
Choose all cores.

Also for anybody else reading this who has a dual core check out extreme injector on youtube it works with quite a few games that don't start on duals,it might work with this one as well.

Apr 25, 2019
Check your bios settings to make sure all your cores are recognized,then make sure that windows sees them by opening task manager it should show you 4 processors,if not then
in windows open the Start menu. Click the "Search programs and files" box at the bottom, type "msconfig" and press "Enter." A new window titled "System Configuration" appears.
Click the "Boot" tab at the top of the window.
Click the "Advanced Options" button. A new window titled "BOOT Advanced Options" appears.
Click to place a check in the "Number of processors" box.
Choose all cores.

Also for anybody else reading this who has a dual core check out extreme injector on youtube it works with quite a few games that don't start on duals,it might work with this one as well.

I did all of theses things to make sure everything works fine after the upgrade because I didn't want to reinstall the windows