R9900

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheRod

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2002
the company i work for is an one of the few official reseller of Chaintech in Canada.

Good to know, it's just bad that you are in Vancouver area, I live near Montreal, I would have liked to buy you a MB. :smile:

--
Would you buy a potato powered chipset?

scottchen

Splendid
Jun 3, 2003
I can't wait 'til VIA releases their 200x5 HT, rather than the current 200x4, and if it has AGP/PCI lock that's functional, i don't care how much it cost, i'm buying it on the first day it comes out.

I hate my TI4200.

scottchen

Splendid
Jun 3, 2003
Nforce3 250, if it actually locks the PCI, and outperform it speedwise, which I don't think it will, since VIA's using 1000HT, and NForce using 800HT. If it somehow miracally does, then i'll have to look at pricing.

I hate my TI4200.

UMMmmm, I still have friends in Montreal (used to live there), can I get a free MOBO? :evil:

Go party on StDenis or Cresent this weekend for me, eh! :cool:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

Ahh yes, too true.

Well then you'll have to wait 'til summer when the ice cream shops open, the parks are buzzing and La Ronde is in full swing. :cool:

Edit: Just noticed, 3 1/2 WEEKS not Years, guess you'll have to wait a while longer even for LaRonde.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TheGreatGrapeApe on 03/23/04 02:16 PM.</EM></FONT></P>