RA voice ports

In order to add voice to a remote assistance session, SP2 requires a
Windows Firewall exception for
"WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Binaries\helpctr.exe".

Does in this case voice connection go a different way than voice
connections in an audio conversation? Puzzled, Sven

Greetings Sven,

Yes actually, the voice feature within Remote Assistance is completely separate from
Messenger's.

I personally prefer Messenger's functionality (just for the improved quality).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert