ryzen 3600, ( Purchased 1 yr Old )
msi b550 tomahawk, ( 5 Months Old )
adata 3200mhz 8x2 ram, ( 5 Months Old)
500gb nvme, ( 5 Months Old)
1tb WD black caviour HDD,( Year 2016)
Cooler Master 500watt ( year 2013 )

HIS iceQ HD7870 2GB - (year 2013 )
All above items i Built in JUNE 2021
few days ago My win 10 went corrupt and i started installing Win10iso which i downloaded from Microsoft website.
after successful installation of win 10 one thing i forgot is plugging in HDMI cable , i used DP cable( actually i forgot to do that) and
started installing drivers ( i downloaded latest drivers of radeon HD7870 from amd website ) rest with DVD came with mobo
while installing display driver win10 crashed and booted to recovery
its been 4 days i tried the following
tried with different versions of AMD driver ( which are previous versions )(2 times ) ( wiped whole nvme clean install )
tried using DDU and installing different versions of AMD driver ( which are previous versions ) ( 3times )
tried win11 OS and different versions of AMD driver ( which are previous versions )( wiped whole nvme clean install )
again installed the win 10 and tried installing Nimez amd driver for older graphic card ( Mine is pitcirin GCN architecture )
now using display which is saying Microsoft basic display driver 1028x768
tried changing pcie slots also
after all this result is 0
is my GPU dead ???????????????
if dead how its displaying in low resolution
and anything can be done
Help will be much appreciated
Tomshardware never disappointed me always a great place for help so counting on you guyz .....
thanks in advance

Solution
The two most likely culprits for your issues are your old PSU and GPU. Do you have access to other devices you can use to swap in/out for troubleshooting?