Question Radeon installer will not work

Aug 21, 2024
After upgrading my build and getting help with clean install I now have another problem my radeon rx 6600 xt is installed correctly the lights and fans work and was used in previous build but does not show under anything. I have tried to download the drivers from amd website but get error 173. The card is used and came with no disc. I have updated the motherboard and using the cpu integrated graphics. There are no drivers on C just the fresh win10 install, what can I do?
Intel core i7 6700 (intel hd graphics 530)
Asus prime b250m-c
Corsair vengeance 16gb ddr4
radeon rx 6600 xt 8gb

Imperat0r

Proper
Apr 19, 2024
When you reinstall a video card into a system, please take care at the PCIe slot.
Reinsertion should be done at the right angle.
Please check if the card is correctly inserted in the slot.
The second thing you should check after that is the PCIe power cable.
You need to insert that 8 pins cable in your card until you heard that click or you see it is well inserted and in place.
When you made a new build, what PSU you used for the new build?
Cause if the card was functioning properly before, there is a question mark over the PSU itself.
AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT draws power from 1x 8-pin power connector, with power draw rated at 160 W maximum

Aug 21, 2024
When you reinstall a video card into a system, please take care at the PCIe slot.
Reinsertion should be done at the right angle.
Please check if the card is correctly inserted in the slot.
The second thing you should check after that is the PCIe power cable.
You need to insert that 8 pins cable in your card until you heard that click or you see it is well inserted and in place.
When you made a new build, what PSU you used for the new build?
Cause if the card was functioning properly before, there is a question mark over the PSU itself.
AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT draws power from 1x 8-pin power connector, with power draw rated at 160 W maximum
psu is segotep gn650w 80 plus gold.