geronimo

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned (More info?)

I have a problem with two hd Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9 160gb ata/133 in raid
0 configuration.
I have an Asus P4C800-E De luxe motherboard with the Promise PDC20378
controller.
All is gone ok for six months then, last evening at the boot I had a message
that told me that one of the two disks was off line.
There is anybody can help me!!!!

Geronimo

"Geronimo" <emelesi@libero.it> wrote in message
> I have a problem with two hd Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9 160gb ata/133 in
raid
> 0 configuration.
> I have an Asus P4C800-E De luxe motherboard with the Promise PDC20378
> controller.
> All is gone ok for six months then, last evening at the boot I had a
message
> that told me that one of the two disks was off line.
> There is anybody can help me!!!!
>
> Geronimo

Sorry to hear that. See this link for explanation.

http://www.acnc.com/04_01_00.html

Richard