I want to change my software on my computor but i have a problem with
Raid.My Pc have 2 Hard disks(120Gb)on Raid.One with Win-64bit,another with
Win Xp1.
I want to format my disk with WinXP1 but I afraid when i use a start disk
with the soft (i think that i lose Raid and the other disk)
WHAT CAN I DO????????????????????????????????

dl

Dont follow this;
Raid 1 is mirror raid, so how can you have a one version of win on one disk
and another on the other.
Maybe I'm missing something?

"kawsar" <kawsar@rambler.ru> wrote in message
> I want to change my software on my computor but i have a problem with
> Raid.My Pc have 2 Hard disks(120Gb)on Raid.One with Win-64bit,another with
> Win Xp1.
> I want to format my disk with WinXP1 but I afraid when i use a start disk
> with the soft (i think that i lose Raid and the other disk)
> WHAT CAN I DO????????????????????????????????

RAID configurations must be configured with 2 or more hds.If you have a RAID
controller on the board,2 identical hds,set in BIOS to enable RAID,install
xp cd,
boot to xp cd,press F6 to install drivers from floppy,at info screen enter
recovery,
press enter for password,then type:DiskPart In DiskPart delete the
partitions
on both drives,then press Esc key,then type:FORMAT C: /FS:ntfs then do the
other when thru,then type:EXIT Restart computer,reboot to xp cd,press F6.
then select install xp.Up to now you havent been useing RAID,a 64 and 32-bit
on each drive will never make up a RAID set,unless 4 hds are present.