Question Rainbow 6 Seige & Overwatch Stuttering then crashing.

LightningsalesUK

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2013
Asking on the behalf of a friend.
My friends system keeps stuttering and then crashing on only Overwatch and Rainbow 6 Seige games. From what I can tell all other games seem to be working without fault.
It almost seems random but inevitable when playing either of those games, it can be within 1 minute to half an hour after booting up and playing the game. The game will stutter for a second and then around 10 seconds later the game will crash without fail, every time.

The specs for the system are:
CPU: I7-7700k
GPU: Asus 1070Ti Cerberus
MoBo: B250m-plus
Ram: Corsair ddr4 2400mhz
Storage: M.2 Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 250gb
SSD Samsung 860 EVO 500gb
Seagate BarraCuda ST2000DM008 2TB
PSU: Corsair TX750M

Fixes attempted by him:
-Checking if windows is updated
-Checking for overheating (temp on both my gpu and cpu dont exceed 65 during gameplay)
-Checking for windows updates
-Making sure my gpu drivers are up to date
-Using a DDU to uninstall and reinstall my drivers
-Reinstalling windows with keeping information
-Reinstalling windows without keeping information
-Deleted Razer Synapse as well as Logitech gaming softares (Reinstalled now since no effect)
-Used memtest86 (came back clean)
-Tested both my ram sticks individually to make 100% sure none were faulty (Still crashed regardless)
-Verified integrity of game files via steam
-Turned off all background startups and relaunched my pc (no effect, all back on)
-Uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times
-Uninstalled and reinstalled uplay multiple times
-checked All PC parts for damage
-Allowed ports for uplay and r6
-Flushed DNS
-Disabled firewall
-Refreshed uplay proxy list
-Disabled all startup services and applications
-Reinstalled all c++ files on my pc
-New windows user in admin mode

Still unfortunately the issue continues, any help or ideas is greatly appreciated. He is using the Steam version of R6 Seige, I have let him borrow my account which is the Uplay versionto see if it is Steam causing the issues. Personally I think it could be a hardware issue however after making him check the CPU pins and all parts of his system everything visible seems to be in good condition.

Thanks for reading.