Question Ram B2 slot problem

Feb 1, 2022
Hi guys, I just recently upgraded my motherboard into a ROG B550-F. I reassembled my pc around it and it worked just fine for a week or so until it just doesn't boot up anymore. There is an orange debug light on DRAM and the PC only boots when the configuration is on single channel (A2B1). I tried reseating the rams multiple times trying to figure out the problem and from my troubleshooting, it turns out that whenever the B2 slot is used, it doesn't boot. Might this have a connection with B550 not officially supporting Zen+, which I found out while researching about my situation at hand or the dram slot is just faulty (but I can't just rule it out since it worked right out of the box for some time). Thanks!

Feb 1, 2022
Hi there. Goto bios and disable xmp's, adjust manually the dram voltage. After done that completely shutdown your pc and make sure no power left. Insert all ram and power on , and see if it can boot up (post bios).

Feb 1, 2022
Hi there. Goto bios and disable xmp's, adjust manually the dram voltage. After done that completely shutdown your pc and make sure no power left. Insert all ram and power on , and see if it can boot up (post bios).
In regards with the dram voltage, specifically into what do I adjust it to?

Feb 1, 2022
Ok. Use magnifying glass or snap a photo of a problem ram slot and see any burned mark on the ram's contact pin, or maybe one of the ram's slot pin bent. Btw the mobo is under warranty ?

Feb 1, 2022
Ok. Use magnifying glass or snap a photo of a problem ram slot and see any burned mark on the ram's contact pin, or maybe one of the ram's slot pin bent. Btw the mobo is under warranty ?
I didnt see any burned marks on the ram slot but on the am4 socket thees something that looks just like that and yes its under warranty. I'll probably just RMA this

Feb 1, 2022
" just RMA this" 👈 yeap...good luck. Problem solved...btw after you claimed a new mobo bring everything to the seller's shop and test your new replaced mobo at the seller's shop. Like my case , my new z690 mobo have problem. So i brought everything there (complete cpu) and since i just purchased it 3 - 4 days , the seller agreed to replaced to a new mobo.

Reactions: aehco14
Feb 1, 2022
" just RMA this" 👈 yeap...good luck. Problem solved...btw after you claimed a new mobo bring everything to the seller's shop and test your new replaced mobo at the seller's shop. Like my case , my new z690 mobo have problem. So i brought everything there (complete cpu) and since i just purchased it 3 - 4 days , the seller agreed to replaced to a new mobo.
sadly, i bought this online so I can't do what you did. I've already talked to the seller tho and just told me to send it over to them.