[SOLVED] RAM bluescreen

May 9, 2022
Hi, lately my PC would often crash beacuse of memory management bluescreen. I ran a test using MemTest86 with results as seen below. I have 2x8GB sticks. One was there when i bought a PC several years ago and second i bought couple of months ago. I don't have an idea what can I do to solve this problem.

Test results:1,2
My RAM

Solution
Hi, lately my PC would often crash beacuse of memory management bluescreen. I ran a test using MemTest86 with results as seen below. I have 2x8GB sticks. One was there when i bought a PC several years ago and second i bought couple of months ago. I don't have an idea what can I do to solve this problem.

My RAM

Any errors detected using Memtest86 are NOT fixable and will cause issues.
Mixing RAM is never a good idea and should consist of a single kit that have been binned together that are then tested and listed on the MB QVL
May 9, 2022
Does the blue screen happen when you just use one RAM stick at a time? If yes, which one, Samsung or Kingston?
I'm still using both, but I will remove my recently bought Kingston as soon as next bluescreen happen. I hope that the Samsung one is broken, so I can buy second Kingston stick.

Reactions: lvt

My RAM

Any errors detected using Memtest86 are NOT fixable and will cause issues.
Mixing RAM is never a good idea and should consist of a single kit that have been binned together that are then tested and listed on the MB QVL

Solution