Question RAM compatibility question

Ridiche Salatoi

Honorable
Jun 27, 2015
Hi. I'm going to buy a new motherboard, cpu (i5 10500) and ram. However, on Asus s website the modules I want to buy are not on the qvl list. This is the ram module HX430C15PB3K2/32 (Hyperx, 32gb 3000 cl15) and the motherboard Asus Z490 Tuf Gaming Plus. I choose this kit because it has Hynix modules and because it currently has a good price.
I can see that the 16gb kit, which is the exact same versio,n is on the qvl. I was wondering if there could be any compatibility issues.
And one more question, will there be a noticeable difference between 3200 cl16 and 3000 cl15?
Thanks in advance!

RealBeast

Titan
If it is not on the QVL list of either the motherboard or memory maker, then assume that you will have problems. There are plenty of other kits that are recommended, including a bunch from G.Skill and Corsair.

They may not be insurmountable issues, like many increasing Vdimm may fix them, but know going into it that you may have problems.

Ridiche Salatoi

Honorable
Jun 27, 2015
So even if the 16gb kit that has the same code (HX430C15PB3K2) is on the qvl list, it still might mean I could get into some problems? It is kind of stupid that even though Asus boards are more expensive, a board like Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X has way more options on the qvl list.