[SOLVED] Ram for b450 gigabyte aorus elite v1

Nov 22, 2022
Hi, can i buy this RAM for my mobo?
Corsair VENGEANCELPX16GB DDR4 3600
Now i have g skill 3000. Can I get this upgrade?

Solution
What do you thing about this Kingston FURY Beast 16GB (2x8GB)? Or do you prefer another model?
As far as I know, the GSkill kits are most compatible with Ryzen. They probably also have some Ryzen specific kits. But, its better to go with a kit recommended in the QVL list, as they are guaranteed to work.
Nov 22, 2022
Yes you can. Should work with DOCP enabled.
Hi, yesterday i get new ram, and i have troubles, if I don't turn on the PC for a long time, system doesn't start, black screen and red status led for Ram on the mobo. After 5 or 6
attempts, it starts and i can turn off and turn on pc many times with no problems. So can you help me?

Hi, yesterday i get new ram, and i have troubles, if I don't turn on the PC for a long time, system doesn't start, black screen and red status led for Ram on the mobo. After 5 or 6
attempts, it starts and i can turn off and turn on pc many times with no problems. So can you help me?
We will start with detailed system specs., specially the PSU. Mention the make, model and variant of all the parts.

I have latest version: F64c
Could be difficult to diagnose without being able to replicate the issue consistently. There are a lot of reports about the LPX lineup getting into trouble with AM4 chipsets. But, I am not sure which batches to be exact. Above post might be right about this. Still, difficult to diagnose without testing with different kits.
If it was me, I would wait for a timeframe when it is likely to relapse and then take it to a store to test with other kits. Unless you can manage spares yourself.

Nov 22, 2022
Could be difficult to diagnose without being able to replicate the issue consistently. There are a lot of reports about the LPX lineup getting into trouble with AM4 chipsets. But, I am not sure which batches to be exact. Above post might be right about this. Still, difficult to diagnose without testing with different kits.
If it was me, I would wait for a timeframe when it is likely to relapse and then take it to a store to test with other kits. Unless you can manage spares yourself.
Yesterday, I tried my brother pc's ram, g skill 3000mhz and everything works fine, also with xmp active. So the LPX lineup doesn't work with my config or my mobo has problems with 3600mhz?