Question RAM HyperX Fury and Motherboard ASUS Prime B450M-A Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2020
Hello!
Please help me solve the problem: for several weeks I can not start the computer. I checked all the parts individually, flashed the BIOS, reset the BIOS.
However, the computer did not start, I suspect RAM. I have 2 RAM HyperX Fury HX426C16FB3K2/16, they are unlikely to be broken. I suspect that the RAM may not be compatible with the motherboard ASUS PRIME B450M-A.

My motherboard: Prime B450M-A - ASUS
My RAM: HyperX Fury - AMAZON

Please tell me, is this RAM compatible with my motherboard?
I understand that RAM is not on the list of QVL. For this reason, I'm interested in real experience.

Unfortunately, I do not have other RAM, so I still think that there may be a different reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: RAGNAR_VI
Jul 14, 2023
Hello!
Please help me solve the problem: for several weeks I can not start the computer. I checked all the parts individually, flashed the BIOS, reset the BIOS.
However, the computer did not start, I suspect RAM. I have 2 RAM HyperX Fury HX426C16FB3K2/16, they are unlikely to be broken. I suspect that the RAM may not be compatible with the motherboard ASUS PRIME B450M-A.

My motherboard: Prime B450M-A - ASUS
My RAM: HyperX Fury - AMAZON

Please tell me, is this RAM compatible with my motherboard?
I understand that RAM is not on the list of QVL. For this reason, I'm interested in real experience.

Unfortunately, I do not have other RAM, so I still think that there may be a different reason.
Hey bro i have the same motherboard and the same 2RAM but 3200 HZ , I got blue screen a lot of times and I guess because of this compo
so did u find a solution for your problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.