Question Ram not showing up on MSI mystic light

Apr 14, 2022
I recently built a gaming pc and at first everything went fine and I was able to connect all my components to MSI mystic light.
But after a few days the ram just disappeared from mystic light and I have no idea how to get it back.
I have reinstalled MSI center together with mystic light multiple times but it doesn't fix the issue.
The ram is still working and is lit up but it is only showing rainbow colors which I am not able to change.
I have tried other applications also but the ram rgb doesn't show up there either.
I have kingston fury 2x8 rgb 3600mhz ram and an MSI B550-a pro motherboard if that is to any help.

Any answers are very much appreciated!

Lutfij

Titan
What BIOS version are you working with at the time of writing? As for your OS, what are you working with? If Windows 10, please mention the version(not edition) of the OS.

I have tried other applications also but the ram rgb doesn't show up there either.
You shouldn't have multiple app's to manage your RGB/ARGB. If anything you should cleanse your platform of all those apps, then start again with the MSI Center. As for the app, install in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Apr 14, 2022
What BIOS version are you working with at the time of writing? As for your OS, what are you working with? If Windows 10, please mention the version(not edition) of the OS.

You shouldn't have multiple app's to manage your RGB/ARGB. If anything you should cleanse your platform of all those apps, then start again with the MSI Center. As for the app, install in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
I have BIOS version: 7C56vA5 and windows version is Windows 10 Home: 21H1.

Edit: I had no other rgb app when the problem occured, I got the app after to see if that would work.

Thanks for the answer.

Last edited:

aden.anderson2001

Reputable
Aug 26, 2018
I would shut down the pc and turn the power off, wait 30 secs and turn it all back on, fixed some problem like this for me, even though i have a tuf mb. It can also be from a recent update for mystic light. if you've updated it ever since you built the rig, better check if that first version you were using works for you now. good luck!

TRENDING THREADS