Question RAM Speed advice for a Minecraft server ?

Gamefreaknet

Commendable
Mar 29, 2022
In short how crucial is a high memory speed for a (mid/heavily modded Minecraft server).
I recently found a Xeon E5-1650 V4 CPU for a fairly low price but it only supports up to DDR4 2400 so I'm not sure if the lower RAM speed could hinder a heavily modded server's performance - Build is listed below.

Server PC Build

I do intend to expand storage later on and update - forgot to update the build but would probably swap out the SSD for a Crucial P3 Pro 4TB unless its price drops again.

Also, could anything be added to lower the load on the CPU such as a compute unit like an Intel NUC card or something similar?

Note: I forgot to update the price for the SSD but it would be closer to £200-ish and parts with £0 marked as their prices are planned expansion.

In short how crucial is a high memory speed for a (mid/heavily modded Minecraft server).
I recently found a Xeon E5-1650 V4 CPU for a fairly low price but it only supports up to DDR4 2400 so I'm not sure if the lower RAM speed could hinder a heavily modded server's performance - Build is listed below.

Server PC Build

I do intend to expand storage later on and update - forgot to update the build but would probably swap out the SSD for a Crucial P3 Pro 4TB unless its price drops again.

Also, could anything be added to lower the load on the CPU such as a compute unit like an Intel NUC card or something similar?

Note: I forgot to update the price for the SSD but it would be closer to £200-ish and parts with £0 marked as their prices are planned expansion.
How did you plan on getting any visual output?