[SOLVED] RAM Speed Not proper?

Aug 2, 2020
I know there are literally a ton of these posts so I am going to do one with my exact specs to see if someone might be able to help out.

MOBO: ASUS Prime Z390-A
CPU: I9-9900k base clock
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3200 C16
GPU: RTX 2080Ti
PSU: EVGA 850 B5 80B+

My RAM speed is set to 2133 MHz and I cannot seem to raise it, I believe my MOBO can support even higher speeds so I'm uncertain.

ALSO: There is a blinking red light on my MOBO right about my GPU slot so I'm unsure what that cause is and if it relates to my RAM.

Solution
I know there are literally a ton of these posts so I am going to do one with my exact specs to see if someone might be able to help out.

My RAM speed is set to 2133 MHz and I cannot seem to raise it, I believe my MOBO can support even higher speeds so I'm uncertain.

ALSO: There is a blinking red light on my MOBO right about my GPU slot so I'm unsure what that cause is and if it relates to my RAM.
already trying out change Memory Profile in BIOS?

SM/Madao

Great
Jul 2, 2020

already trying out change Memory Profile in BIOS?

Solution

Ziadul87

Reputable
BANNED
Use XMP profile. If there are multiple profiles, check each one and see if it's running at 3200mhz(task manager or CPU Z shows the RAM speed).
And if your question has been answered, please mark the thread as solved and choose the best answer so that others may easily find the solution if they have the same problem.