Question RAM & SSD problems ?

tanday

Prominent
Feb 8, 2023
i got this prebuilt PC at the end of last year. I tried to replace my old ram sticks and ssd to this new pc hoping for higher performance but it seems the ram is broken so i took it out and replace with new ram and with the ssd at first it was ok using it but after a while pc shows some error so i took it off again using and keep using it for like 2 months.

But yesterday when i first turn on the pc, open some tasks and play game the pc crashed. ive tried many way to diagnose the errors turn out theres is an file called SrtTrail.txt that cant be fixxed after i do startup repair. Today i contacted my pc provider then let them check for error through ultraviewer, then he ended up found out that my pc has a problem with Ram and SSD. So i was wondering if the old ram sticks and ssds are the problems lead to this situation?

PC specs:
mainboard: asus tuf b760m plus D4
cpu: intel i5 12400F
gpu: RTX4060
ram: 2x Xpg Spectrix D50 8GB
ssd: kingston snv2s500g

Here's what the technical support sent me

423541935_947288350141043_4495609094965634021_n.png

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Since you have prebuilt PC, the one who sold you the PC has obligation to provide you customer support and also fix the issues you have. So, get back in contact with them and ask for repairs. Might need to send PC to them for repairs.

Reactions: tanday