First of all, specs;
pcpartpicker list
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X
GPU: ASUS 1660 SUPER 6GB DUAL EVO OC
MOBO: Gigabyte B450 AORUS M
RAM: 2x8 DDR4-3200
STORAGE: 1TB HDD + 250GB NVME SSD
PSU: 550 W

So around a month ago, my GPU usage started to spike to 100% for less than a second every 30 seconds after about 15 minutes of it sitting idly (I.e when I would go make food or use the bathroom). To fix that, I had to restart my PC. A week into that being a normal occurrence, I realized leaving a YouTube video playing prevented the random usage spikes. Fast forward to about 3 days ago now and I'm getting random frame drops while gaming that are so brief that I sometimes don't even notice them. The thing is that I am literally watching my temps, usage, everything about my CPU, GPU, RAM and Disk but I'm not seeing anything spiking or sitting at high temps. Both GPU and CPU temps sitting comfortably at 60c, memory usage hovering around 61%, and the disks not seeing much activity. GPU and mobo drivers are up to date, Windows also is up to date. I've tried playing a game without any unnecessary programs running in the background and yet the frame drops still persist. I also tried re-seating my GPU, RAM and my HDD as recommended by a friend. If you need more info to help, I'll provide it