[SOLVED] Random blue screens and game crashes PLEASE HELP!

Kyriim

Reputable
Oct 12, 2019
So a yesterday my computer games started crashing every 5-10 mins sometimes not until 2 or 3hours
Specs
5 2600x
1660ti
16gb gskill ram
650w psu
500gb ssd

it randomly crashes and blue screens,
every blue screen is different, ive tried once stick at a time and with one stick itll only crash so often
but with the other stick it wont make it past windows 10 sign inwithout blue screening its always a different reason
the last one was LRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
but that was the only time that ones popped up
and when i ran windows memory diagnostic it told me i had a memory hardware problem so it leads me to think that its the ram. itll only crash when im playing games, just on the internet or listing to music it wont crash on me...

Solution
and when i ran windows memory diagnostic it told me i had a memory hardware problem so it leads me to think that its the ram. itll only crash when im playing games, just on the internet or listing to music it wont crash on me...
Well, if Windows Memory Diagnostic is telling you it's a memory problem, then I'd say it's pretty serious, as WMD isn't very reliable - bad kits can slip past it.

You're not pushing it hard enough when browsing and listening to music.

Replace the ram.
So a yesterday my computer games started crashing every 5-10 mins sometimes not until 2 or 3hours
Specs
5 2600x
1660ti
16gb gskill ram
650w psu
500gb ssd

it randomly crashes and blue screens,
every blue screen is different, ive tried once stick at a time and with one stick itll only crash so often
but with the other stick it wont make it past windows 10 sign inwithout blue screening its always a different reason
the last one was LRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
but that was the only time that ones popped up
What is your motherboard and asus,asrock,gigabyte

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Well, if Windows Memory Diagnostic is telling you it's a memory problem, then I'd say it's pretty serious, as WMD isn't very reliable - bad kits can slip past it.

You're not pushing it hard enough when browsing and listening to music.

Replace the ram.

Solution