[SOLVED] Random BSOD and pc turning off after turning on

Jun 30, 2021
Hello everyone, last xmas I built my own pc, I got everything brand new except for the GPU, which is the one I had before.

The problem I'm currently having with my pc are random BSOD when I turn on my pc and sometimes when I try to turn it off or restart it. These BSOD are totally random, with this I mean that every time they have a different code error and they appear only a few times, for example twice a week, while I use this pc every day, so that's what I think is strange.

Another problem is also that my pc sometimes just turn off after I turn it off, this case is less frequent, it maybe happens once per week or every 2 weeks.

I don't remember exactly when did this satrt to happen, but it only happens at start, restart or shut down. I've been reading some post about people with the same kind of problem and I have done a lot of things they said, as checking ram and disks. I also reinstalled windows, I used the windows option of restore system, if that helps, but tue problem persisted anyway.

My specs are the next ones:
MOBO: MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X, default cooler
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050Ti
RAM: 2x8GB G. Skill Trident Z DDR4 3200
First disk: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVMe M.2
Second disk: Samsung 870 EVO SSD 1TB SATA3
PSU: NZXT C650 80+ Gold
Case: MSI MAG Vampiric 010M

I also installed 3 Corsair AF120 fans and I'm also using a KVM switch always connected to this pc, but I don't think it could be a hardware problem related to these components.

I would really appreciate every kind of help or advise, I can also upload those dump files if required.

Thanks in advance.

Jun 30, 2021
Can you give me any more codes? The kernel security check is probably a driver thing, I would download some tool that auto updates all of them, but that's because im lazy, If I wasn't lazy, I wouldn't download these tools.
Of course, the lastest ones were KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED