[SOLVED] Random BSOD help

Jun 6, 2020
So hello. I always get random BSOD like irql not less or equal , memory management , attempted to write on readonly memory and a few more . I get them very random , sometimes only 1 time a day , and sometime every 10 minutes. Until now it didnt really bother me but now its disturbing my work and stuff. I checked my hard drives and they seem fine ( hdd sentinel) so i tried to swap the rams between them ( i have only 2 slots of ram on the motherboard) they are some old kingston ddr3 4gb sticks. When i swapped them my pc beeped 3 times and wasnt booting also no display . Swapped them again still the same , swapped them again and it was working. So what could be the problem here, and how can i solve this annoying BSODs?

Solution
I can`t find XMP in the bios :|

Do you know what motherboard you have? Different motherboards have different bios setups but I might be able to find a guide online that will walk you through it

If you don't know what your motherboard is you can use CPU-Z to find out. You can download it and click on the 'mainboard' tab and it should tell you a model number for your motherboard https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html
Jun 6, 2020
Do you have another RAM to test in your systems ? seems like a bad RAM. I have one before, always BSOD and at the last they won't boot. I just RMA the RAM and
Everything returned to normal.
Sadly nope just bough a new graphics card and im broke xD guess ill live with this until i get some new ram

Furzumz

Reputable
This is a shot in the dark guess but might be worth trying. See if XMP is enabled in your bios. If it is enabled, try disabling it. One of my old computers would get random BSOD's until I turned off XMP then the bluescreens stopped.

Furzumz

Reputable
I can`t find XMP in the bios :|

Do you know what motherboard you have? Different motherboards have different bios setups but I might be able to find a guide online that will walk you through it

If you don't know what your motherboard is you can use CPU-Z to find out. You can download it and click on the 'mainboard' tab and it should tell you a model number for your motherboard https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

Solution