Question Random BSODs CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED with no minidump ?

blue4life_

Commendable
Jun 29, 2021
PSU: Thermaltake - SMART 700W ATX 80 Plus
Motherboard: Gigabyte Arous B450M (latest Bios)
CPU: Ryzen 3900X
GPU: XFX 5700 XT
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-32GVK

As soon as I start any game, my system freezes for 3-4 seconds and then BSODs with a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error code. This also occurs randomly while doing any light activity like switching chrome tabs, checking for updates, opening Windows Link to PC etc. Sometimes nothing happens for hours, and sometimes it BSODs within a few minutes. No pattern but it instantly happens as soon as I start a game. I'm able to get to the menu and stuff but BSOD happens when the game actually starts. So far, I've tried FIFA 21 and CS GO. There is no minidump generated in C:\Windows\Minidump.

In the event viewer, I see an error "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation." Source: volmgr and Event ID: 161 and then a critical error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. " Source: Kernel-Power and event ID: 41.

Things I have tried so far with NO luck:
  • Got an RMA on my GPU, and got it replaced.
  • Tried my old GPU RX 470.
  • Ran sfc /scannow
  • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth
  • Reinstalled GPU Drivers with DDU.
  • Clean Installed windows.
  • Ran disk check, memory check, and another memory check using memtest86. No errors were returned.
  • Disabled XMP in memory settings, ran 1 memory stick each instead of 2
I'm at my wits end with trying to figure out the issue. Any help would be appreciated