Question Random keys stopped working?

Feb 7, 2020
So I was playing games on my computer today as i usually do, and everything was going great till some random keys on my keyboard stopped working. The non-working keys are O, L, - and 9. (Keep in mind I am using a Scandinavian keyboard - see attached picture.)
cPpTQks.png
That is a row so it would make sense if it was something hardware related. I thought that was gonna be the end of the story till I realised that the Numpad 9 isn’t working either. That is the only broken key that is not in the row. I just think its a little weird that neither 9 on the row or Numpad 9 is working, therefore I think it might be something software related. The keys wouldn’t work no matter how hard I tried but as soon as I started writing this post it started working again. They then continued to work for 20 seconds, I closed my browser and they were still working in notepad, then 20 seconds more pass and they stop working again. I go back to writing the post and they started working once more. They have not worked since.

So in my mind, it might be some virus, or some really weird software stuff going on. Btw I haven’t changed anything on my computer for the past 5-6 days besides installing Origin today which hopefully shouldn’t contain any bad stuff.

Have you tried to shut down computer let sit for a couple seconds than re boot and test.

If still glitching go to your device manager find your keyboard left click the arrow. right click on the keyboard device and delete keyboard................But don't throw away driver when asked........................when done go up to the top in Device manager and click Action......................scan for hardware changes.

It will put a fresh virgin keyboard driver on.

Feb 7, 2020
Have you tried to shut down computer let sit for a couple seconds than re boot and test.

If still glitching go to your device manager find your keyboard left click the arrow. right click on the keyboard device and delete keyboard................But don't throw away driver when asked........................when done go up to the top in Device manager and click Action......................scan for hardware changes.

It will put a fresh virgin keyboard driver on.
N0pe. Sad1y didn't w0rk.

Feb 7, 2020
Welp, I figured 0ut that its hardware re1ated. I p1ugged it into my laptop and they still didn't work. As y0u might be abe t0 te11 I was ab1e t0 write a (1etter after k} in the begging 0f this c0mment at the 0s were w0rking fine in the middle but then st0pped w0rking again. I'm giving up 0n this keyb0ard.

Feb 7, 2020
The mysteries of computer gear --- don't you just love it? --- 😮
Yes its my fav0rite! As y0u m1ght be ab1e t0 te11 the pr0b1em has sti11 n0t fixed itse1f. A1th0ugh after 100king ar0und the internet i can see that a 10t 0f pe0p1e has had this pr0b1em with the L and O keys 0n their 10gitech G710's s0 yeah ... D0nt buy 0ne 0f th0se.