Question Random Pixel keep appearing on my second monitor

Krosszx

Reputable
Jul 10, 2019
Hi! i've recently got a random pixel keep appearing randomly like static noises on my drawing display (cintiq hd13), my main monitor is fine.
the visual glitch are like this idk if you can see it but its the random dot/pixel appearing randomly on the screen.

its seems i got this problem after i updating my AMD Driver, it only occurs after it startup the windows, before that the display doesnt have any visual glitch like that.

Things i have done:
- Reinstall the amd driver
- Using the DDU and reinstall AMD Driver
- Replugging the cable on both end

My Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5800x
GPU: RX 5700
RAM: 16GB (2 Channel)
MB: Asrock B550 Steel L.

Any suggestions are appreciated, thank you!

Krosszx

Reputable
Jul 10, 2019
Switch your monitor cables and see if it still happens or if it happens on the "first" monitor as well. It's probably your monitor.
weird but i swap my hdmi port to the other dp-hdmi port and it doesnt occur again, both of the monitor doesnt have the visual glitch.
any idea why its happen?

weird but i swap my hdmi port to the other dp-hdmi port and it doesnt occur again, both of the monitor doesnt have the visual glitch.
any idea why its happen?
I'm guessing that it was probably a loose connection. If you plug them back in the way that they were, it probably won't happen again. I had serious doubts that the new drivers did it because they didn't do anything like that to my RX 6800 XT. Usually things like that are caused by either the monitor itself, the cable or the connection.