[SOLVED] Random shutdowns

May 2, 2020
Hey im rly desperate now because i dont know what to check next so im asking your help... So as you see from the topic i have problems with computer restarting randomly. All started when i replaced my PSU to a new one Thermaltake 750W Gold 80 1 week after replacement it worked just fine no errors no crashes. But after 1 week it started to drop random restarts.

At first i was thinking its windows update because my pc runs 24/7 and sometimes i dont see real reason it restarted i only see that it has booted again and it is in lock screen. but one time it restarted while i was watching a movie. then it tried to reboot itself but was keep dying after 5 sec or turning on, after 3 start attempts it just stopped responding power button was not working.

After unplugging it from power outlet and turning it back on few minutes later it was working again but not for long (it usualy restarts in 5-30 mins longest i was using it without restat was 6 hrs) So i came to conclusion that my PSU is faulty and i gave it back to fix because its still under warranty its now 1 month and im still waiting for it to be "fixed".

But now it gets tricky so after putting my old psu back it worked great for last month till yesterday and i started to get same restarts from my old PSU that was working great for last 6 years. and now i have no idea what is wrong where do i look for problems? there are the list of things i already checked

-All component temps are (Good 40-50 range) I Find one sensor reading 106C all the time but as far as i know its just faulty for many people ( AUXTIN1)

-I tried runing memory diagnostic removing RAM sticks one by one, i even tried replacing them with new ones (Not helping)

-I ran HDD SSD diagnostic to, i tried disconnecting HDD btw diagnostic is not finding nothing wrong with HDD or SSD

-I cant disconnect GPU because my I5-9400F dont have integrated graphic But i have never had any problems with video quality or something that would show gpu failure.

Some more info:

-Computer logs just showing error (Kernel-Power 41)
-Computer is not overclocked or something like that
-Removing case side and placing a huge room fan to blow in it seems to help avoid restarts
-Computer wont restart in BIOS menu

Specs:

CPU - I5 9400F
GPU - Gtx 1050TI
PSU - CODEGEN 500W
MOTHERBOARD- Asrock z370 Pro4
RAM- Hyper X fury 8GB KIT 2133MHz
HDD- 1T
SSD- 128GB (used only for windows 10)
OS- Windows 10 PRO

PS sorry for bad English i hope you can understand what i meant.

Solution
UPDATE so i finally found the problem... im glad it was not an hardware problem it was in my power grid in my house there should be 220V +-10% but for some reason it was 260V+ thats why my system was shutting down all the time.... i found it out after my solar grid started sending me Critical alerts about voltage being to high in power grid. But finally problem is solved and my pc is working again... ty Grobe for trying to help +REP
May 2, 2020
Ty for your reply. I have my Win in SSD so there will be no problem to test that, About mobo idk its still under warranty is there a way to test mobo? Someone told me that with mobo its pretty simple it works or it doesn't...
I will post tomorrow if reinstalling Win will help.

May 2, 2020
Then they either lie or don't know what they're talking about.
So im back i haven't reinstalled my windows because i found another ssd with fresh install i can use that one to look what will happen when it starts dying again

Since yesterday morning pc haven't restarted not a single time i left it running all night and it works for now without any problems. And now im just waiting for it to happen again.

and if you are right about mobo i think i know what might happened. so as i mentioned i got that new psu Thermaltake i wanted to replace my old noisy one that was supplying power for last 5 years. And after doing so problem occurred. now this new psu is being "fixed" as warranty

I might just wait for them to tell me if it was actually defective and if so i will tell them to check mobo as well because it might be damaged because of that defective psu. this would explane why my old psu wont work as well.

May 2, 2020
UPDATE so i finally found the problem... im glad it was not an hardware problem it was in my power grid in my house there should be 220V +-10% but for some reason it was 260V+ thats why my system was shutting down all the time.... i found it out after my solar grid started sending me Critical alerts about voltage being to high in power grid. But finally problem is solved and my pc is working again... ty Grobe for trying to help +REP

Solution