Question Random Windows 10 BSOD’s constantly, no dumps created

Sep 27, 2024
Hello! I have been a longtime lurker here and have seen how you guys have miraculously solved several issues. I’m looking for a little guidance.

I randomly started getting BSOD’s seemingly out of nowhere on my PC. It always starts by randomly freezing my PC, and then after around 30 seconds to 1 minute it crashes. I can usually use my PC pretty fine, it boots no problem, but the incessant BSOD’s are really annoying. The blue screen only flashes for a single second before it restarts, so I have to record a video every time to read the error message. It’s always been 3 error messages.

I get CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION.

So far I have tried uninstalling my WiFi device driver, reinstalling Windows from scratch, reseating my RAM and SSD, and running memtest86 and memtest86+ which both show everything working fine. I have also tried sfc scan now, updating my SSD firmware, chdsk, dism, and most other command line tools. The most recent part I have added to my PC was a 2tb Western Digital Black NVME SSD. The Western Digital SSD software says the drive is totally healthy. I also have a 2tb HDD. My SSD temperatures don’t reach anything insanely high, the most I’ve seen is 55 Celsius.

Sometimes, there are specific actions that will usually trigger a BSOD. For example, when I try to install a certain program or when I open Google Chrome with Memory Saver mode on, a BSOD usually occurs. I’m leaning towards it being the RAM or the SSD, though that is solely based off of others who have experienced a similar issue.

As far as crash logs or memory dumps go, even Minidumps fail to generate. Every time I BSOD and I open Event Viewer —> Custom Views —> Administrative Events, no matter what error message flashes I always get:
volmgr: Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation
Kernel-Power: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first
Eventlog: Audit events have been dropped by the transport

Here is a copy of all my logs in the system32 —> winevt —> Logs folder. Any help would be appreciated.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yr888p58nhj50xw/logs.zip/file

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

For example, when I try to install a certain program
Which would be...? Does Device Manager show you anything flagged with a yellow exclamation mark?

On another note, when posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.