I suggest that the name of this newsgroup be changed to
"Any.useful.information.leading.to.the.arrest". It has become a complete waste
of time to read messages posted here, so I'll go away for a few weeks and see if
the situation improves. Bye, now... Ben Myers

winston

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2002

>I suggest that the name of this newsgroup be changed to
> "Any.useful.information.leading.to.the.arrest". It has become a complete
> waste
> of time to read messages posted here, so I'll go away for a few weeks and
> see if
> the situation improves. Bye, now... Ben Myers

Mr. Myers:
I would have agreed with this if it was not due to Mr. Elector being the
victim of the news group troll. You can see that this Walker fellow started
this trolling once again. (49 Posts)

If you are anything like me, you must find this person that morphs and
trolls to be the real problem. My advice would have been to instantly
contact this Walker fellows ISP and let them see just what disruptions this
person causes.

Mr. Elector as well as yourself have been here for many years and I cannot
fathom why you are not taking a decisive action to stop this Walker person
from these troll hits and disruptions?

In any case I have called Comcast and they are aware of the situation. I
agree with Mr. Elector that he (Walker) is just not worth any time or
trouble on this group. We should report this Walker persons actions to the
regulating ISP and make them take corrective actions.

W.

Hi Winnie

You can always be counted upon to snuggle up with Johnny.

<PLONK>

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:34:45 -0500, "Truth, Justice and the American Way" <No@spammenot.net> had
this to say and I had to reply to it:

::Hi Winnie
::
::You can always be counted upon to snuggle up with Johnny.
::
::<PLONK>
::
W.
I would advise you and others here to notify Comcast Highspeed Internet service at this address
http://online.comcast.net/contactus/.

The full text of their AUP can be found here.
http://www.comcast.net/terms/use.jsp

You may contact them via the telephone at

Network Abuse and Policy Observance
AbusePhone: +1-856-317-7272
AbuseEmail: abuse@comcast.net

They have assured me that they are aware of this troll poster Alwyn Grayson Walker. If enough folks
complain about this nut case they will terminate the service. Be sure to include the original post
from this troll and make sure you give full headers if you send in via email.
This nut job has to be taken off the net.

I also would recommend you call Mr.Crists office down in Florida and tell his office that Mr.
Walker is bilking money out of folks via a sham web site http://myfloridalegal.com/contact they
have an on line complaint form. Fill out the information and make sure you place the full name of
the loser in the form. Tell them he is running a charity scam, bilking money via the internet.
http://www.ianwalker.org He can try and take the site down but I have already copied the site to
another location for safe keeping.

On the other front since this troll still does not want to get out of this group, you may contact
the Florida Corporations Bureau and notify them of the so called registration of a sham business
which is called "Smith Walker & Associates" http://tinyurl.com/hfcb but I don't want you to stop
there I think the US Internal Revenue Service should be contacted at 1-800-829-0433. If you have
information about an individual or company you suspect is not complying with the tax law, report
this activity.

Again please note the company name and the so called big business man who claims he has offices
coast to coast and internationally. Let the IRS find out for you. http://tinyurl.com/hfcb
Look at the 1999 and 2000 filings and have a good laugh.

Or do what I am doing contact the Ft. Lauderdale police here: http://ci.ftlaud.fl.us/police/
or call them To report a crime, call 1 (954) 828-5700

Don't let this troll kook poster disrupt this news group any longer. Put a stop to this nut case
and do it now.

Now Plonk that Alwyn

Elector

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:49:48 -0500, "Truth, Justice and the American Way" <No@spammenot.net> had
this to say and I had to reply to it:
From: "Truth, Justice and the American Way" <No@spammenot.net>
Newsgroups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Subject: Re: Ranting of John Vinson
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:49:48 -0500

::More libels from you John. You should know better than to tell lies in print.
::
::<PLONK>
{did you mouth something kook} these replies are going directly to Comcast so they can see your
trolling and news group abuse.

"Truth, Justice and the American Way" <No@spammenot.net> wrote in message
> Hi Winnie
>
> You can always be counted upon to snuggle up with Johnny.
>
> <PLONK>

I am so happy to know that Mr. Elector has contacted your isp. You sir do
not belong in any decent society. You have been trolling and abusing this
news group. Please take your personal attacks and vendettas elsewhere. You
have no friends here.

Mr. Elector keep up the good work and don't let this individual bother you.

W.