Question Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Newer Versions: Are They Significant Upgrades?

alvin777

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
Hello Tom's Hardware and Razer (the father of the gaming peripherals much like Shenmue is the father of all open world games, much like Wozniak + Jobs + Apple is the father of personal computers which paved the way for cheap servers, paving the way for the internet, game, GPUs, tech billioaires and their businesses and AI) friends, if you already have a Razer Basilisk V1 X Hyperspeed would a Basilisk V2 X Hyperspeed or a Basilisk V2 X Hyperspeed be a significant and if you already have a Basilisk V2 X Hyperspeed would a Basilisk V3 X Hyperspeed be a significant upgrade for 3D apps like Blender and for fps shooters (twitch shooters) like Valorant and not so twitch shooters like Battlefield or Arma series?

Thank you. God bless you. Revelation 21:4

General_Cool

Distinguished
Razer (the father of the gaming peripherals much like Shenmue is the father of all open world games, much like Wozniak + Jobs + Apple is the father of personal computers which paved the way for cheap servers, paving the way for the internet, game, GPUs, tech billioaires and their businesses and AI)
I feel like I just read a Razer fanfic. Apply to Razer's marketing department and put this as your cover letter...
Razer Basilisk V1 X Hyperspeed would a Basilisk V2 X Hyperspeed or a Basilisk V2 X Hyperspeed be a significant and if you already have a Basilisk V2 X Hyperspeed would a Basilisk V3 X Hyperspeed be a significant upgrade
The only difference between the V2 and V3 is the unlockable scroll wheel, which basically means you can scroll really fast. Not useful for much in my opinion...
The biggest difference between the V2 and the V1 is the V1 is wireless. If you need a wireless mouse, go with the V1. If you're okay with a wired mouse with a marginally better but ultimately unnoticeable, get the V2.
Me? I'd recommend the V1.

God bless you.

Reactions: alvin777