[SOLVED] Razer Goliath Extended Chroma Cleanup

Burigeller

Reputable
Sep 16, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a Razer Goliath extended Chroma and due to it being a black cloth mousepad, it tends to act as a vacuum cleaner for dust, dirt and other gross things. I have no single idea how to clean it. Do you think it would be possible to clean it in the Tub with the showerhead (Without getting the electronic parts in the Water of course. Because i think there should be no problem doing that but maybe i am missing something here? let me know what you think, thanks in advance!

Solution
D
How do you get it that gross in the first place? Are you eating around your keyboard? I would take the keys off and wash them if they are removable key caps and take the case off and wash it then use a nice brush to clean between the keys and vacuum it up
D

Deleted member 14196

How do you get it that gross in the first place? Are you eating around your keyboard? I would take the keys off and wash them if they are removable key caps and take the case off and wash it then use a nice brush to clean between the keys and vacuum it up

Solution