[SOLVED] Razer Goliathus Chroma

imusiics

Reputable
Dec 2, 2017
Hi I wanted to ask if you guys would recommend AGAINST putting double sided tape on the rubber side of the mouse pad. Reason being its starting to kind of rise up at the corners and I want to prevent that. I dont mind missing some color on the table top due to the double sided tape. Just curious about wether or not I will damage the Rubber surface of the mousepad, Im also not sure if I should go for a different mousepad. Would appreciate tips :)

Solution
I would say no unless it is the thinnest possible kind since it will make the surface unlevel. Otherwise there really is not a concern the adhesive will almost certainly not be strong enough to damage the mousepad i would be much more worried about damaging the finish of the desk. Do a quick test of the tape in an unobtrusive area of the desk to see if it will damage the finish
I would say no unless it is the thinnest possible kind since it will make the surface unlevel. Otherwise there really is not a concern the adhesive will almost certainly not be strong enough to damage the mousepad i would be much more worried about damaging the finish of the desk. Do a quick test of the tape in an unobtrusive area of the desk to see if it will damage the finish

Solution