Razer, Hasbro Launch Transformers PC Peripherals

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdullahG

Distinguished
[citation][nom]Max Collodi[/nom]Now that Hasbro is involved, can we expect a "My Little Pony" mouse? Or perhaps one made of Play-Doh that you can reshape to fit your hand.[/citation]
Hey, the Play-Doh idea sounds interesting actually. I actually saw several Hello Kitty keyboards for sale at a local BestBuy. They had a whole section with Hello Kitty peripherals.

G

why would anyone want to pay a premium for a mouse that has a transformers sticker on it? And lmao at dark side of the moon being a "blockbuster". Honestly one of the worst movies ever made. No one with any shred of human dignity saw it twice. Why razer would associate it's brand with the very essence of what is wrong with hollywood is beyond me. And no a reboot will not save this franchise from what Michael Bay did to it. This isn't like Batman.....Bay ruined the franchise for good.

__Miguel_

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2011
Honestly, except for die-hard Transformers fans, or someone modding a case with a Transformers theme (which, coincidentally, should be a die-hard Transformers fan, except if working on a project for someone else :p), these seem a bit unnecessary... And I am a Transformers fan since the '80s...

I mean, don't extreme gamers go for the "function over form" stuff instead? Something that is top-of-the-line no matter the format? Unless these are top-of-the-line, then I can't really see them working out.

In any case, hope they work out at least moderately well, I'd hate to see Transformers die altogether. Lingering is better than dead, at least for me and when it comes to Transformers.

Cheers.

Miguel

kryojenix

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2006
I was so pleased when they "brought back" Transformers - now I am spitting chips that this garbage has become the mainstream and that a whole generation of toddlers, tweens, teens and even young adults think they are Transfans based on this BayTripe!

I want *MY* Transformers back. That doesn't just mean Generation One - a lot of the ongoing stuff was made by true fans and was actually *good* like Beast Wars, Beast Machines, and to a lesser extent, decent mini-reboots like TF:Animated (aggravating, but if you tolerate it, it's got good writing and a childish art-style)...

Syberz

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2011
[citation][nom]Max Collodi[/nom]Now that Hasbro is involved, can we expect a "My Little Pony" mouse? Or perhaps one made of Play-Doh that you can reshape to fit your hand.[/citation]

Well, the reshaping to fit your hand thing is actually a pretty great idea. I wouldn't do it with Play-Doh however... maybe some kind of material like re-shapeable mouth guards that you drop in boiling water, then shape and then hardens.

Status
Not open for further replies.