Review Razer Huntsman Optical Keyboard Review: Superb Purple Switches

Giroro

Splendid
I very much don't understand why sound would ever be considered a positive for a keyboard, especially a gaming keyboard where it can ruin immersion or the audio in a stream.

D

Deleted member 14196

and it still uses their horrible software to configure it? No thanks. If I ever need a new mechanical kb it's going to be a Glorious Modular Keyboard for $60. Far superior, user serviceable, and you can use any supported mechanical switch you want, Cherry, Kailh and others as well

I have top of the line razer kb and mouse, and I don't really care for them at all. the build quality is good, but unusable software (stick to generic windows drivers for best experience) makes it not a good deal.

my cheapo Chinese made Kailh switch Rosewill is way better at everything, beating a 150+ dollar razer.

Jun 20, 2019
"It's almost the equivalent of blaring loud music during a game. Clatter away too hard, and you're likely to get muted." This made me spit out my morning coffee. These keys are really not that loud. I stream, no one has ever heard, but I also know a little about audio so my settings don't pick up this "loud music" during my game.

All in all this keyboard is great! No keyboard will be perfect for everyone, but I migrated from a Corsair K55 to this and it's night and day. It should be as they are different.

Jun 20, 2019
Razer died when I bought a new Black Widow Ultimate and found out I have to be logged in into some "razer cloud" to configure it. Not to mention that their devices don't have onboard memory and you need to keep that piece of crap running all the time.

Can you review some proper mechanical keyboards that only need to be configured once? And without registering with the manufacturer?

TRENDING THREADS