[SOLVED] Razer keyboard missing piece

Oct 11, 2018
So my brother was cleaning his keyboard and when he was putting it back together, the space bar seemed off. So he asked me to look. And the little metal bar seems to have disappeared. The one that goes under the space bar. We have looked everywhere. We have a blackwidow x chroma. I tried contacting razer support and they say because it's not under warranty, they can't do anything. Which is so dumb because I'm sure they have 100 of those pieces just lying around, that I would pay to be shipped here. But instead of spending another 150 on a keyboard because of a missing 10 cent metal bar, is there anything we can do? Or anything we can buy online? I have searched and can't seem to find anything

Solution
Well ask them if you can buy the piece from them.

Alternatively, if all you need is a missing metal pin, any electronics store would probably have a piece lying around. I'm sure you can also find keyboard metal pins online.

There's also videos of people showing you how to use this using a paper clip/pin
Well ask them if you can buy the piece from them.

Alternatively, if all you need is a missing metal pin, any electronics store would probably have a piece lying around. I'm sure you can also find keyboard metal pins online.

There's also videos of people showing you how to use this using a paper clip/pin

Solution