Razer Shooting for October Nabu Smart Band Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Simons

Honorable
May 31, 2014
Other than being cheaper (and later to the market), how is this different or better than the fitbit? Adding a small screen is probably not enough for me to change unless their application software blows me away or it promises that it can measure activity better for things like biking (where 99% of the activity trackers fall apart).

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
Other than being cheaper (and later to the market), how is this different or better than the fitbit? Adding a small screen is probably not enough for me to change unless their application software blows me away or it promises that it can measure activity better for things like biking (where 99% of the activity trackers fall apart).

well price can be a huge part of the buying decision.

SPLWF

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013
Bad timing, I've been waiting for this since May. October? I hope they know that Summer ends around September.

Steve Simons

Honorable
May 31, 2014

That's true if the market isn't saturated. Now, people who want an activity tracker largely have one. Now it must differentiate itself in not just price but in some other way or feature... and it must do it before the iwatch or whatever it's going to be called hits the market. Capturing market share in a developed market can be quite tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.