Razer Star Wars Keyboard Made for Jedi and Sith

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
if that track pad can be customized, like i put a custom picture on it, and than macro off the things inside the picture, than it has a day 1 buy for me, couldn't give a crap about the old republic, but the tech for the macro gave me some hope, even though i think that razor blows at macro things (i have a naga, and a saitek 2500 game pad... the saitek has SO much better macro interface that its not even funny. the naga is such a pain in the a$$ to program i dont even bother with it, i set it up to do every command i need for chrome and fire fox, and thats all i am willing to program even though i have SO many other things i could use a 12 button pad for.

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]bin1127[/nom]psssh. I'm wookie. My keyboard is made of leaves and twigs.[/citation]
lol..
lol..
lol..
epic..

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
If the touch pad has custom software that makes playing the game better then I could see hardcore SW:TOR fans getting this. I like the idea, but the I doubt there will be adequate software support for other games / applications and I'm too busy/lazy to do it myself.

f-14

Distinguished
[citation][nom]bin1127[/nom]psssh. I'm wookie. My keyboard is made of leaves and twigs.[/citation]
lol +1
my s/w s/n is wookie killer, you best watch out for my tie defender!

in all seriousness tho omg this keyboard is so hot and sexy that daddy very much likey!
and trekkies can go eat their hearts out! phasers and picard will never beat the power of the dark side despite what ever that rebel scum propogates. now with this keyboard and that sentimental fool vader out of the way i will be free to dispense with imperial justice!
now if only i had a way to plug in an astrodriod for navigation... sorry day dreaming outloud again, mehm can you blame me?
when the hell is lucas arts going to come out with the next x-wing vs. tie fighter it's ready for a huge graphics update and feature add in. gawd it'd be nice if they added in star ship co-op multi player so we could find out just how many star destroyers it takes to wipe out a solar system while fighting off rebels!

Xatos

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
What's with all the newbs hating on the lack of a numpad? What are you people, accountants? The keyboard is made for gamers, particularly MMO's. Who cares about the numpad?

HMRkingpin

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
@xatos I hear you. I use the num pad anytime I type numbers though, but still it's not a deal breaker. To everyone that is complaining about not having a num pad.... that lcd screen is multi-touch and programmable, what makes you think you won't be able to have it programmed to be a touch screen num-pad.

HMRkingpin

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
@xatos I hear you. I use the num pad anytime I type numbers though, but still it's not a deal breaker. To everyone that is complaining about not having a num pad.... that lcd screen is multi-touch and programmable, what makes you think you won't be able to have it programmed to be a touch screen num-pad.

Anaxamenes

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2010
A separate number pad that could be attached of plugged in would be nice. I need my keyboard to function on multiple levels, it's not just for gaming. Also this would need custom software so that I could use it on different games. I don't understand a keyboard just meant for a single game.

Hotobu

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2011
Every single button on the keyboard can be programmed with a macro, also it comes with software and drivers that will allow you to crop any picture you want, map it to the LCD keys and assign a function, so if you REALLY want to do everything you can simply reassign the PG UP/Down, and home section to be the number pad, and move those keys to the LCD.

Also as someone said the LCD is programmable and multi touch. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if you could program it to be your number pad.

G

why they went for those keys ??? why not mechanical come raer switchs are the future !

Status
Not open for further replies.