• Our team is working to address issues posting quotes or media to the forums. Please bear with us as we get this sorted out.

Question Razer synapse 3 equalizer problem

palo112

Prominent
Sep 23, 2019
hello!!! any razer software expert here?? i dont wanna to start analyzing the fault with razer support as i dont trust any support but i trust people on forums!!!
The problem is that i just bought Razer Blackshark v2 headset that has possibility of THX Spartial sound. i installed it without any problem. i even turned on THX spartial sound which is built in synapse for my headset but ingame sound is so flat on default. i am on correct playback device THX Spartial Sound. so i tried to customize my equalizer but it keeps resetting over and over again. i apply some chnages to EQ go back to the game...for 3 seconds it is showing true sound i just set but after 3 seconds it goes back to i guess default ,,flat,, sound. i even tried applying changes and then restarting pc but no luck

any ideas where is the problem?

palo112

Prominent
Sep 23, 2019
it tends to work for one gaming session if i check some enchancements like bass boost or sound normalization but after i quit the game or maybe even altabing the game it goes straight back to default

+ right now i guess for THX to work i am on THX Spatial audio playback device, yet sound is like listenning through the cheapest headset on the market. when i switch to usb sound card playback device sound is waaaay better but i guess i dont have THX anymore

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS