[SOLVED] Razer Viper Ultimate freezing and falling out

christofferskr

Reputable
Dec 19, 2019
I just recieved my third Viper Ultimate. I've sent back two and all of them has the same problem. The mouse freezing for a couple of seconds. It's very annoying when playing games. Does anyone have a solution to this? I've tried reinnstalling drivers and synapse itself. I have also updated driver and adjusted power settings for the USB inputs on the motherboard.

Solution
D
Uninstall the synapse drivers those cause more problems than they are worth and it’s a huge resource hog. Ditch those drivers and see if the problem goes away using Standard windows drivers

christofferskr

Reputable
Dec 19, 2019
have you also checked the Razer forums for similar issues with this particular mouse?

have you tried different USB ports?

have you tried different mice and verified that this doesn't also happen to them?

I've tried all USB ports. I also tried another mouse, but it was not a wireless mouse. I see a lot of people with the same issues, but I have not found a solution that works for me.

D

Deleted member 14196

Uninstall the synapse drivers those cause more problems than they are worth and it’s a huge resource hog. Ditch those drivers and see if the problem goes away using Standard windows drivers

Solution