RCT3: Stupid question - are there any pre-designed coasters?

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I might be missing something here, but I've just installed and, under many
of the coasters it says something like "designs available 2" but I can only
seem to build my own (and I'm not very good at that).

I might be incredibly stupid, but I feel I'm missing something! The manual
is no help!

Thanks
--
My great-grandfather was born and raised in Elgin - did he eventually lose
his marbles?

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote:

>I might be missing something here, but I've just installed and, under many
>of the coasters it says something like "designs available 2" but I can only
>seem to build my own (and I'm not very good at that).
>
>I might be incredibly stupid, but I feel I'm missing something! The manual
>is no help!

It's an easy one to miss. Click on the little folder icon to load up a
pre-fab coaster (to the right of the "designs available" text). If you
click anywhere else it will go into "build" mode.

sda_mail Scott | Yields over 30 blasts or
@comcast.net Amspoker | 80 gentle honks per charge!
^ my email |

>I might be missing something here, but I've just installed and, under many
>of the coasters it says something like "designs available 2" but I can only
>seem to build my own (and I'm not very good at that).
>
> I might be incredibly stupid, but I feel I'm missing something! The manual
> is no help!
>
> Thanks
> --
> My great-grandfather was born and raised in Elgin - did he eventually lose
> his marbles?
>
>Hi

I bought it today too, great game, I'm slowly getting used to it.

I managed to build my own Monorail, but I'd like to see pre-designed tracks,
as in RCT 1 & 2..
The graphics are awesome...

Julia

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Click on the folder ico to open up a list of pre-designed tracks IIRC>